• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Contest - Weihnachtswettbewerb
29.11.2019, 18:11
Dakota Offline
Mayor Paris

Likes Given: 108
RE: Christmas Contest - Weihnachtswettbewerb
Hi Folks!

Since probably no one dares, I make the beginning. With a poem. However in German. Creating rhymes in a foreign language is unfortunately too difficult for me. As a tribute to the English language, I chose the verses in the form of Limericks. For those who can not speak German, here is a short summary:

The Christmasgift

Paris celebrates Christmas and Cat Noir has a gift for Ladybug to prove her love. A necklace of golden ladybugs. But she does not want to accept her because she loves someone else. Cat Noir hides his grief and says, it's just a Christmas present from a friend. Christmas is passing and everyone meets at school to show their gifts. Only Adrien is sad and silent. Then comes Marinette and she wears the necklace. Then Adrien realizes who she really is and that she loves him.

I hope my english is not so bad. Blush
Oh, if I really should win something, I would be very happy about Trixx. It fits the color perfectly to my KTM and could be my "protective Kwami" when I switch the engine control from "road" to "race" again ... Wink

Hallo Leute!

Da sich wohl keiner traut, mache ich den Anfang. Mit einem Gedicht. Allerdings auf Deutsch. Reime in einer Fremdsprache zu kreiren, ist leider zu schwierig für mich. Als Hommage an das Englische habe ich aber wenigstens die Versform des Limericks gewählt.

Ach ja, wenn ich wirklich was gewinnen sollte, würde ich mich über Trixx sehr freuen.
Er passt farblich perfekt zu meiner KTM und könnte mein "Schutz-Kwami" sein, wenn ich mal wieder die Motorsteuerung von "Straße" auf "Race" schalte...  Wink

[Image: Das_Weihnachtsgeschenk.jpg]

Sorry for what i said when i was akumatized...
(This post was last modified: 29.11.2019, 18:13 by Dakota.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Dakota's post:
  • DrDerrek, Eywalion, Zwiebel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christmas Contest - Weihnachtswettbewerb - by Dakota - 29.11.2019, 18:11