Current time: 28.03.2024, 19:31

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miraculous - New York special !
Thumbs Up  27.09.2020, 11:47
RainbowsSpots Offline
Spot

Likes Given: 0
Thumbs Up  Miraculous - New York special !
Hello everyone !  Heart

( I am very new to this website and glad to be here ! Big Grin )

Since the new movie "Les Héros Unis" was out today on RTS, I was lucky enough to watch it live.
AAAH, THE FEELS.

This new space is for us all to chat about it and share, in te respect of each other's opinions and according to this website's rules. \O/ So have fun and let's talk !
[-] The following 2 users Like RainbowsSpots's post:
  • Dakota, DrDerrek
27.09.2020, 12:28
Dakota Offline
Mayor Paris

Likes Given: 108
RE: Miraculous - New York special !
Welcome to Spots-on. Hungry Plagg
I hope you have fun here and the international arena is finally making progress.

I saw the special in English and I loved it. The close relationship between Ladybug and Cat Noir became very clear here. And I hope we'll learn more about American superheroes in the future.

Sorry for what i said when i was akumatized...
27.09.2020, 17:27
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 349
Hey RainbowsSpots and welcome to out happy place!

Regarding the Special, I have quite a lot to say. First of all, I am so happy, that they adapted the pace of the Season 3 finale. I was quite worried, that either some parts of the main storyline would have been left behind or that it would be too much „slice of life“. But no, it turned out great!

I love how they gave the story on how they end up in the plane and New York enough time to develop. I feared that they could rush it so that there would be more time to spend in New York. But no, there actually was a reasonable storyline before that. But don't y'all think, that Marinettes speech to her idol Gabriel was a bit over the top?

What bugged me a bit about the journey on the plane was the fact, that Marinette absolutely did her best to avoid sitting next to Adrien. Why? Can you explain this to me? It worked in Startrain. What was funny though was the comment from Alya, when Marinette "enjoyed" the sunrise with Adrien. And this brought something to my attention another user here has already stated: Adrien is making quite som advances in the direction of Marinette! But he behaves as foolishly as Marinette herself Trixx

The sheer mass of superheroes in New York was kinda confusing. Do I hear investor calls for Superhero spinoffs featuring New York? Especially weird was that hotdog guy coming down to the rooftop party. But the vibes of that party were absolutely nice. I enjoyed it, along with that music being played. And then there it is! The slow dance song! (Which is Careless Whisper allright) This was shippers paradise here!

What I found absolutely heartbreaking was the moment when Cat Noir got his ring off and ran away. This was a pretty intense moment. As well as the scene where Marinette walked in the rain with the ring, both Kwamis and Plagg in her bag. Wow. I also really enjoyed how Alya finally talked some sense into Marinette. I mean, it sounded pretty harsh and I think she was never that angry before. Do you think she went over the top here?

The final battle was nice, but kinda "standard", our favourite action duo set into motion and kicking some villain ass. But nonetheless, I enjoyed watching it.

What do you think will Adrien and Marinette tell Kagami and Luca? Luca himself wanted Marinette to get some clarity in New York. Do you think she finally found some?

I look forward to your comments!

--
Käsekwami
(This post was last modified: 28.09.2020, 09:58 by DrDerrek.)
27.09.2020, 22:44
Dakota Offline
Mayor Paris

Likes Given: 108
What is your opinion on the American superheroes? They all use the same bracelet to activate their powers. I think they don't have magical powers, they use some kind of technology.

I would like to learn more about Majestia and Knight Owl's  The Owl relationship. They're a couple, aren't they? And I loved Knight Owl's daughter (Jess?). She's rebellious and confident and sarcastic in a way that I like. But she's also a good person.
She is a character with potential. And now that she has a Miraculous, we'll hopefully see her again in season 4.

(I hope my English is reasonably understandable ...)

Sorry for what i said when i was akumatized...