28.08.2019, 12:29
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 349
Season 4 - News und Spoiler
*** Achtung: Dieser Thread enthält Spoiler ***
Season 4
News und Spoiler

Right now, the ZAG team is already working on season 4. This thread collects all news and spoilers for the upcoming season.

I'm gonna start here:
A video, which was uploaded to the official Miraculous YouTube channel, contained massive spoilers. Actually, the video was shot during a Make-A-Wish Foundation visit from a child, which wanted to visit the ZAG Studios. One of the bigger players within the company spoiled quite some details from the upcoming season. And a few hours later, the video got deleted, perhaps for that reason. Here is a transcript of the main points:

"I'm gonna show you some Season 4 stuff. Luka gets akumatized once again. And this one is Kagami akumatized. This is a new character and she is actually becoming the new Queen Bee, and she's very sweet, she's not mean. And then, Chloe gets akumatized once again. And this is a version of Ladybug, it's kind of like a level up version.

Summary:
  • Luka and Kagami get akumatized again
  • There will be a new Queen Bee, not Chloé anymore
  • Chloé gets akumatized again
  • Ladybug gets a new superpower (maybe a new Kwami-Powerpotion?)
Edit: Here you can what the video, which got re-uploaded by another user:

--
Käsekwami
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019, 23:43 by DrDerrek.)
03.11.2019, 19:21
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler
Thomas Astruc at Lucca Comic

This weekend the convention "Lucca Comic" happened in Lucca, Italy. Thoms Astruc was there as panellist and said a few things, that might be relevant for season 4:

Regarding Chloé:

Quote:If you watched the ond of S3, you habe to understand why Chloe does things. She doesn't do good things for altruistic reasons, but to receive recognition. Unfortunately, this does not erase all the bad things she has done.

Just because Chloe once did something good (to be flattered) what message would we send to the children? We ant to explain why she is like that, but understanding is not the same as forgiving. Maybe Chloe can improve, but it will take a lot of work.

Relationship between Adrien and Kagami:

Quote:It's interesting because they share many things and that's why they understand each other at such a deep level. Kagami mieans "mirror" and is a mirror of Adrien and MArinette in a certain way.

Adrien can't talk about his life with Ladybug, that's why it's easier to approach Kagami. But is it love? Who knows. There's nothing safe with love. It's a feeling with different meanings.

Relationship of Marinette and Luka:

Quote:Similar to Adrien and Kagami. Luka is kind, handsome and "reachable". To the contrary of Adrien, who is always locked up. So for her it's easier to be with Luka. But again: Is it love? Or something else? Who knows...

Why Félix (who should have become Cat Noir int he first place) got replaced with Adrien:

Quote:Félix is a mysterious and evil character. When I had to imagine Marinette's reactions with him, I could't understand how she could love such a boy and that's when I thought of Adrien.

Relationship between Gabriel and Nathalie:

Quote:It's very complicated. We had actually written a comic acout everything that happened before Miraculius. When Gabriel was a teenager and how he met Nathalie and Emilie. We hope to show this comic!

Why Adrien was not able to go to school even when is mother was still alive:

Quote:All the answers are in the comic that I already mentioned (Gabriel as a teenager), so I can't tell you, it would be a spoiler.

These are no direct hints, but they show us in which direction the show will proceed.

By the way: Thomas Astruc said, that the waiting thime between season 3 and 4 will not be as long as between 1 and 2 - which was 5 months. That indicates, that the show might continue with season 4 even before fall 2020. I for myself will only believe this, when I saw the first episode. Which hopefully will be the legitimate first episode of the season.

--
Käsekwami
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019, 22:30 by DrDerrek.)
27.11.2019, 00:31
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

Season 4 arriving soon!

If we can believe the social media posts, it might happen in fall 2020 (there have been rumours it might be September). But it might as well be, that we get it earlier, if some TV stations decide to air it sooner like with season 3.

Here is the picture, that Jeremy Zag posted on his Instagram-Account:

[Image: 67887681_128846785103950_7985387763920172069_n.md.jpg]

Let's stay excited!

--
Käsekwami
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019, 22:22 by DrDerrek.)
08.12.2019, 22:14
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

Special for Season 3.5 announced

In an interview with the magazine "le figaro" Thomas Astruc and Sebastien Thibaudeu mentioned a few details for the upcoming season 4. They plan to release a special episode, which will air before the start of season 4. Here is a translated version of the important bit of the interview:

Quote:What can we expect from season 4?

Mélanie DUVAL: This is the season when the characters really take control of the series.
Thomas ASTRUC: In season 3, Marinette suffered and in season 4, it will be a bomb by episode. This is the equivalent of the impact of a White Cat in each episode. Everyone will be flabbergasted. She has new responsibilities and she is maturing. At the site level, after the Grévin museum and the Saint-Martin canal, we will visit the Swan Island.
Sebastien THIBAUDEAU: Season 4 is the one that surprised us the most. All your certainties will be upset. And it will also be the season of the episode 100, it will be necessary to watch it. And a special episode will wait before the release of season 4. Many events will mark the year 2020.

Looks like the special episode might be the long ago announce New York special.

--
Käsekwami
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019, 22:19 by DrDerrek.)
22.03.2020, 23:17
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

Thomas Astruc posts a new character

Might this be a new superheroine for the 4th season? Thomas Astruc just Tweeted this picture:
Maybe this has something to do with the cooperation between ZAG and Mundo Gloob, the skin color could be a hint!

Edit: Winny just confirmed, that this is a character of the New York special.

--
Käsekwami
(This post was last modified: 22.03.2020, 23:29 by DrDerrek.)
23.03.2020, 21:17
Dakota Offline
Mayor Paris

Likes Given: 108
The New York Special is said to be a crossover. But with what? Huh
I think there are 3 options:

Zak Storm
Pixi Girl
Gohstforce

Although I don't know the last two series.

Sorry for what i said when i was akumatized...
23.03.2020, 23:42
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

(23.03.2020, 21:17)Dakota Wrote: Zak Storm
Pixi Girl
Gohstforce

Never saw a single minute of any of those. The only thing I hope for is that our heroes will rule the day as usual.

--
Käsekwami
24.03.2020, 21:33
Dakota Offline
Mayor Paris

These are all CGI animated TV shows produced by Jeremy Zag.

Zak Storm is a series about a surfer who ends up in a magical world in the Bermuda Triangle and is trying to find a way back.   Wayzz     I don't know the other series. Maybe someone knows something about it.

04.02.2021, 13:54
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

News from Season 4!

Mundo Gloob started to play this little teaser in between content:

--
Käsekwami
04.02.2021, 21:18
Dakota Offline
Mayor Paris

That would probably be a guardian from the restored temple in Tibet who wants to get the Miraculous Box back. Promises to be exciting. By the way, there is another very short teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdD8_3XwKzw

It only becomes interesting from second 36 of the video.