• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 4 - News und Spoiler
03.11.2019, 19:21
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 349
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler
Thomas Astruc at Lucca Comic

This weekend the convention "Lucca Comic" happened in Lucca, Italy. Thoms Astruc was there as panellist and said a few things, that might be relevant for season 4:

Regarding Chloé:

Quote:If you watched the ond of S3, you habe to understand why Chloe does things. She doesn't do good things for altruistic reasons, but to receive recognition. Unfortunately, this does not erase all the bad things she has done.

Just because Chloe once did something good (to be flattered) what message would we send to the children? We ant to explain why she is like that, but understanding is not the same as forgiving. Maybe Chloe can improve, but it will take a lot of work.

Relationship between Adrien and Kagami:

Quote:It's interesting because they share many things and that's why they understand each other at such a deep level. Kagami mieans "mirror" and is a mirror of Adrien and MArinette in a certain way.

Adrien can't talk about his life with Ladybug, that's why it's easier to approach Kagami. But is it love? Who knows. There's nothing safe with love. It's a feeling with different meanings.

Relationship of Marinette and Luka:

Quote:Similar to Adrien and Kagami. Luka is kind, handsome and "reachable". To the contrary of Adrien, who is always locked up. So for her it's easier to be with Luka. But again: Is it love? Or something else? Who knows...

Why Félix (who should have become Cat Noir int he first place) got replaced with Adrien:

Quote:Félix is a mysterious and evil character. When I had to imagine Marinette's reactions with him, I could't understand how she could love such a boy and that's when I thought of Adrien.

Relationship between Gabriel and Nathalie:

Quote:It's very complicated. We had actually written a comic acout everything that happened before Miraculius. When Gabriel was a teenager and how he met Nathalie and Emilie. We hope to show this comic!

Why Adrien was not able to go to school even when is mother was still alive:

Quote:All the answers are in the comic that I already mentioned (Gabriel as a teenager), so I can't tell you, it would be a spoiler.

These are no direct hints, but they show us in which direction the show will proceed.

By the way: Thomas Astruc said, that the waiting thime between season 3 and 4 will not be as long as between 1 and 2 - which was 5 months. That indicates, that the show might continue with season 4 even before fall 2020. I for myself will only believe this, when I saw the first episode. Which hopefully will be the legitimate first episode of the season.

--
Käsekwami
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019, 22:30 by DrDerrek.)

Messages In This Thread
Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by DrDerrek - 28.08.2019, 12:29
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by DrDerrek - 22.03.2020, 23:17
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by Dakota - 23.03.2020, 21:17
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by DrDerrek - 23.03.2020, 23:42
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by Dakota - 24.03.2020, 21:33
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by DrDerrek - 04.02.2021, 13:54
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by Dakota - 04.02.2021, 21:18
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by DrDerrek - 01.03.2021, 21:23
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by DrDerrek - 03.11.2019, 19:21
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by DrDerrek - 27.11.2019, 00:31
RE: Season 4 - News und Spoiler - by DrDerrek - 08.12.2019, 22:14