Hello There, Guest! (Register)
Current time: 26.02.2020, 17:23



Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mimics Productions
#11
18.12.2019, 19:00
Mimic Offline
Supermoderator
*


Posts: 32
Joined: 30.07.2019
Likes Received: 36 in 14 posts
Likes Given: 0
RE: Mimics Productions
Merry Christmas to everyone :3

[Image: e0569b-1576688192.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mimic's post:
  • Samyra
Reply
#12
18.12.2019, 19:02
Samyra Offline
Miraculous of Comics
**


Posts: 270
Joined: 29.07.2019
Likes Received: 272 in 161 posts
Likes Given: 15
RE: Mimics Productions
This is so fricking adroable! *-*

Merry Christmas to you too!
Reply
#13
18.12.2019, 23:26
Mimic Offline
Supermoderator
*


Posts: 32
Joined: 30.07.2019
Likes Received: 36 in 14 posts
Likes Given: 0
RE: Mimics Productions
Thank you so much :3
I still really need to work in my skills from pony Back to anime ^^' I didn't draw Anime in like 3 years (>\\\<)
I really need to wake my skills Up again xD
Reply
#14
18.12.2019, 23:36
Dakota Offline
Dupont Student
*


Posts: 122
Joined: 07.09.2019
Likes Received: 34 in 27 posts
Likes Given: 49
RE: Mimics Productions
Do you need to improve your skills?
98% of all people think the picture is perfect and the other 2% have no idea. Cool
I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sorry for what i said when i was akumatized...
Reply
#15
23.12.2019, 18:40
Mimic Offline
Supermoderator
*


Posts: 32
Joined: 30.07.2019
Likes Received: 36 in 14 posts
Likes Given: 0
RE: Mimics Productions
(18.12.2019, 23:36)Dakota Wrote: Do you need to improve your skills?
98% of all people think the picture is perfect and the other 2% have no idea. Cool
I wish you a Merry Christmas.

well yes Big Grin 
like this
my newest pice I am way prouder of this than of the other one Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Mimic's post:
  • DrDerrek, Eywalion
Reply
#16
23.12.2019, 21:37
DrDerrek Offline
Administrator
*


Posts: 260
Joined: 29.07.2019
Likes Received: 60 in 48 posts
Likes Given: 171

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube
RE: Mimics Productions
Great Job! I really love it!

Btw ist der Thread im Deutschen Unterforum. Kann ihn aber gerne auf Wunsch verschieben Trixx

--
Käsekwami
Reply
#17
24.12.2019, 00:26
Mimic Offline
Supermoderator
*


Posts: 32
Joined: 30.07.2019
Likes Received: 36 in 14 posts
Likes Given: 0
RE: Mimics Productions
(23.12.2019, 21:37)DrDerrek Wrote: Great Job! I really love it!

Btw ist der Thread im Deutschen Unterforum. Kann ihn aber gerne auf Wunsch verschieben Trixx

Oh echt hätte ich noch gar nicht Englisch schreiben müssen? XD
Habe ich garnicht drauf geachtet, ja bitte verschieben :3
Reply
#18
25.12.2019, 17:14
Mimic Offline
Supermoderator
*


Posts: 32
Joined: 30.07.2019
Likes Received: 36 in 14 posts
Likes Given: 0
RE: Mimics Productions
[Image: 1420-2019-12-25_16-13-28-797134b3-dac3-4...181c5e.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Mimic's post:
  • DrDerrek, SusuAfton
Reply
#19
25.12.2019, 17:57
SusuAfton Offline
Spot
*


Posts: 10
Joined: 02.12.2019
Likes Received: 6 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 12
RE: Mimics Productions
Die Zeichnung von Lila sieht echt super aus! :3

Eto Lyubov...
Reply
#20
25.12.2019, 18:29
Mimic Offline
Supermoderator
*


Posts: 32
Joined: 30.07.2019
Likes Received: 36 in 14 posts
Likes Given: 0
RE: Mimics Productions
Danke :3
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)